Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Year's wish list. *UPGRADE*

These are the things I wish to get in 2009.
Well, New Year, New wishes.

1) Playstation 3
Everyone that knows me I always wanted a Sony PS3.

2) A new DVD-writer/ DVD burner. (Completed.)
Samsung sucked to the core. Getting Pioneer or maybe Matsushita.

3) A new processor. A Core 2 Duo.
My mobo can't seem to support quad. But people say you don't need quad because no games really need that much processed. Unless you wanna have a 8x AA High end games, it's a different story.
Core 2 Duo and Duo Core is the same. =_=... they just name it short.

4) A new 21" LCD Monitor by either Samsung or LG.

5) A new keyboard. This keyboard is hard to press. I can still bare with it though.

6) An external HDD at least 200 GB. I need to backup my stuffs, especially Animes and games.
200 GB is very very enough.

7) A new VGA, I want the Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 (COMPLETED)

8) A CD player for my car. Hell it's about time.

9) Bass and Amps.

10) A healthy and wealthy for the coming years for me, lou po and friends.

11) Call of Duty : World at War. Play and review on it. (COMPLETED)

12) Left 4 dead. Play and review on it. (Pending)

13) Be able to play Crysis on very high and write a review on it. ( Pending, Alan I want my DVD back !!!)

14) I wish I had more ideas on how to write game reviews.

15) Get a job and start earning money so I can get these things on my list. (Pending)

At least one of them are completed. I can be happy now.

3 comments:

Zhengguan said...

200GB is so not very enough brader. pile up anime abit and you don't get much left.

and i thought u gave up bass adde? hehe

Benjamin C. said...

back up in dvd..
200gb is enough

Ziwen said...

Anime...enough la. Of course download those famous 1 la.

But game trailers, Game demo, pics, screenshots must back up.

So, next time when i write i can review.