Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MMORPG, Multiplying Online Retards Players Games.

I planned to discuss it with my friends because it's regarding my future. I start it here first. I will tell it verbally if I had the chance. ( very busy these days.)

All of my dear friends know that I love to game and always updated on video games. No matter consoles or PCs platform.

and ONE DAY.

DickshiatDickhead: Zi Wen, intro me some online games. Very sien at home.

Ziwen:I don't play MMORPG anymore. I can recommend you consoles or SinglePlayers(SP) PC game though.

DSD: Then, don't want la those are boring shiats. SP games are boring as hell and not challenging. There are for geeks.

Ziwen: Why? (Too bad this geek so good looking rite?)

DSD: No friends, not interactive, there is always a pattern for it, A.i Sucks... Cheats available. Hacks.

Ziwen: Games are games, MMORPGS are just singleplayers game which have more human elements inside them. Did you really think you play for the system? You play for the sensation.

DSD: No lor... SP games normally doesn't have quest. And are all pirateds. And You can download MMORPG clients for free and still not violate the law. Original too. The concepts I mean.

Ziwen: ....(You just gave me an inspiration. You do not mess with the ZiWank) Ok, buy this game. Fallout 3 and Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV. If you say there are no any MMORPG elements in there. I will cracked my fingers and never hold a pen to become a gaming journalist anymore. ( Bind fonts are added lines, I did not said that lol.)

SP Games are not popular in Malaysia. Online Games rule Malaysia. Out of 3 gamers, 2 of them play MMORPG. Why?

Because their frogs in the well. Or a newer term. Gamers in the pent.

Fuck... how MUCH " ONLINE " games have you seen these days? It's like cockroaches. They fuck and breed everywhere.

I know you can play with friends but, what fuck? Why must it be MMORPG?

I will not state the Pros and Cons of SP games. Why? it is not even a competition. It's just Personal Preferences. But I must point few things towards MMORPG players like DSD.
We are gamers, let's use game to decide shall we?

1) Call of Duty 4. Modern Warfare. *MUST GET*

The current most updated game in the CC right now. If you saw someone playing something like CS but it's more enchanced and realistic.
Hell that's the game.
This game can satisfy your so called, "Level Up needs" or "Get- a - Rare- item -need."
What is more better than unlocking guns with your own skills? Rather than hunting equipments from monster that depends on a certain luck to obtained the item. This is what MMORPG always does. Drop rates, leveling rate, Fame. What the hell. They never changed.
I know everyone will be getting the same gun, if the item was based on experience instead of luck. But do not forget.
If you have the same gun, same equips, same ability, same class as the other players. The last thing to determined who will be the better player is....

SKILLS. nuff said.
I would rather love a game that are based on skills instead of pure luck.

MMORPG's have their Wizards, COD4 have their Snipers.

Classes? COD 4 has it too, customize classes somemore. Get the game and Join the multiplayer sensation. Oh! btw can your Wizard do melee kills? Snipers can. In fact I like a game that is Balance. Where the noobs and the pros can learn to co-exist together. It's a gift. So tell me next time if you met a lvl 15 character in Ossyria. Good luck.

2) Final Fantasy series *must get*

Gamers that never played FF series before please get it.
It's the core of gaming, basic principles of gaming.

The Principles and Laws of leveling, map walking, quests,characters classes were all born from this FF series.

For god sake? Can't you tell. RPG+ MMO = MMORPG. DUH!

So, what MMORPG ever created? It's called Grinding. Which is you hit and hit and hit and hit the same monster over and over again until you level. Boring shit. No, it's not shit. Even shit can be fertilizers. it's worst than shit. It's the ugliest thing that mankind ever created.

Final Fantasy series has good A.I and quests. A.I can be repetitive sometimes but NPCs are the same too. Come on. They are computers. Give them a break.

You want challenge? Get the game and try beating the Ultimate Boss in each game.
Not interactive you say? I burn you a copy la. Please just don't say MMO is original. Please, I cannot bare to hear that. It's like saying I am a boy born with a vagina with alot sands in it. Please.....

3) Red Alert 3.

Thanks to the EA. You can now enjoy SINGLEPLAYER mission with your friends using Gamespy.

What not interactive enough? What is better than killing Japs, Commies, and Gwai- Lou together with friends.

PS 3 will be having RA 3. Yes, go online with friends.

What does a strategy game has to do with MMORPG?

MY point is. Even a SP Strategy game can now play online interactively.
So, please don't say MMORPG
1) their CONCEPT IS ORIGINAL
2) they are interactive.
3) They have quest.
4) They are not for Players in the Pent and has too much money. It's Free 2 Play.

F2p? Yeah, if you get pawned by a payed player then you comfort yourself by saying.
" He pays $$$ that's why he owned."

FYI, SP games are free and F2P for life.

And please don't say that SP Games are
1) Boring. Hell, you have no childhood.
2) They have no quest, no classes, Hax and cheats.
- Your so called knight, wizard, rogues, dragon knight, Blue mage, cleric, dark knight. Are all from FINAL FANTASY series. Suck my balls. Changing the class name doesn't make any different.
- Pirated? If I only have the money.
- Hax and cheats. I wonder what is Bots, keylogger and hacks. Yeah, I have no idea what is that. I think they are programs that allows you to "IMPROVE" your gameplay.
3) Can't kill other players. They come in MULTIPLAYER didn't you know?

SP games are not literally Single Players. They always have a multiplayer option available. What the hell is wrong with GAMERS NOWADAYS!!
"Dun wan la, dun wan play Red Alert 3."
Why?
"Coz cannot kill real life players."

*Ziwen kills retard player with crowbar.

IF I ever come by with this kind of MADNESS RETARDS PLAYERS again. I will lock them up in a room along with a PC and force them to play SuperMarioBros.. in 8 bits

By Yours Excellency,
Ziwen

PS. If every gamers out there are like that.......Here are few tips and hints. and I never despise MMORPG.

Don't argue with me if you call me to recommend games next time.
Don't despise SP gamers. They are still gamers, the same as you.
You need to stop playing MMORPG frequently and take a good look at this.
Please learn to judge things at a logical manner and open minded perspectives.
Games are for entertainment, passion.
Another note. The best games are definitely not the NEW GAMES. Games that are excel in graphics and up-to-date are not necessary the best game.

No comments: