Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everything will be ok.

I figured it out that I needed much more readers on my blog.
So, I have made a decision.
I will be posting game reviews at Gamespot.
I want to really see how far I can go internationally.
I need more comments and opinions towards my post.
Frankly, the post comments are good but it is still not good enough. This is the most painful yet shortest way of improving.

I need more readership so people can judge my work. I am serious about being a Game Journalist. I don't want this to be another mere dream.
That is the only way I figured out I can improve. Although, it's painful. This is the only way.

My only request?
Root for me. Bear with me. If my one post really can't make it and you feel like commenting about it. Do not hesitate. Do yourself a favor. No! Do me a favor.

How do I feel?
Happy. Cause all of you guys rooted for me. Especially my GF.
Especially when I heard you are going to buy me a VGA as X'mas present. But, save the money, dear. You need it to get your own stuff.
And thanks to my friend for hearing me out and being honest.

So, feel free to drop by I've post a review on RA 3 for Gamespot Let's hope it turns out good or better.

2 comments:

Zhengguan said...

the best way is to leave a link here once you posted the review.

Ziwen said...

I leave a link there(gamespot)

I forget to leave a link here to gamespot. Aiyoh...