Friday, November 7, 2008

Games you should get. PT 2

Perhaps it's time to know how to use the edit button. But I think starting a fresh post is way better.
So, the ramblings continues.

6. Guitar Hero Series.

Jam, jam, jam and butter.
What is more enjoyable than sitting at the couch and holding the joystick and pressing buttons repeatedly.

What really makes Guitar Hero the best are the rock music tracks. Invite a friend along and jam till morning. Ah Ben don't learn drum la. Play Guitar Hero. LoL.
What's more frightening is the Guitar Hero cultural impacts towards America. Wikibabyia

7. Call Of Duty series.

I only played COD 2 and 4 Modern Warfare.
It is one of the best FPS games ever created. Bullets and explosions are like oxygen in the air.
Giving a headshot to the A.I has never been this fun.
The gameplay graphics are stunning. Watch aircraft bombards buildings and then it crumbles.
Or experience the snowy Berlin and having hundreds of Germans up yours arse.

Let us hope COD 5 allows us to play the Japanese with a katana. XD. Banzai ! Nippon-Banzai.



8. Bio Hazard or known as RESIDENT EVIL series.

The most famous Survival Horror Game before Fatal Frame.
When I was a kid. This game makes me have nightmares. Zombies are everywhere, insufficient ammo, health and guts.

I played this game when I was 9. Believe me, with my imagination the game is so real. I hid under the bed, pressing the joystick, muted the audio, and it still gave me one hell of a freight.
I love the game anyways. This is the my first game that I manage to complete.

Ps. The door animation and stairs animation are still freshly burn in my memories. Zombies in that days are cool.

9. Fatal Frame.

Any guys that claimed that he has been bestowed upon balls of steels can gladly try this game.
It's like playing Ghostbusters. Except you don't get a phone call or a cool vehicle.
You are a highschool girl.
You use a freaking Obscura Camera (Demon Exorcising Camera) instead of a Photon Blaster.

Why this game shrink balls?
1. It's dark and dusty. Your torchlight sucks, luckily it's infinite battery.
2. You can't freaking run. Highschool girls are weak, press the X button to run. That is not running, it's running in motion with a speed of walking. I died XX times in this game because of this game functions. So next time, Don't Run turn around and shoot.
3. Camera only works if it has a film. Higher level ghosts requires higher level of films.
4. Canon 40D and digital cameras cease to function in the game. LOL. Joking
5. Watching a ghost with a twisted head and a long tongue climbing on top on the ceiling it's not cool.
6. Suddenly appears behind you, and started licking you all over is not cute.
7. Having surround audio and a ghost indicator in the screen makes it even worse.
8. Playing it midnight gives you an eerie feeling as if someone is behind you.

I cursed thousands of times in this game. I died like 458 times in this game.
I hate the puzzles so, www.gamefaqs.com XD. I enjoyed the story though.
Ok, for the one that believed me here are some screenshots.




Saya takut, I have to admit. Looking these pictures brings back bad memories. I completed in 4 days. playing like 6 hours per day. I can't feel my balls for that 4 days......the horror.

This the end XD. Thanks for your time. Get get the Gaming going.

11 comments:

akira-rae said...

Fatal Frame makes me wanna shit my pants =S

i shall not visit your blog until those photos are far far down, away from sight, haha.

yesh, i am that scared.

and VIVA RESIDENT EVIL~!

especially Resident Evil Code: Veronica.

^^ best. game. ever. ^^

the most tension time for me is not when i'm running low on ammo or herbs - it's the most tension and dulan when you discarded your blue ribbon cos got no space plus it's quite zombie-free, and then suddenly there's a super zombie doctor flying at you from nowhere attacking you; and you find that there's no exit but there's a typewriter right behind you.

(except Resident Evil 4 which sucked balls so hard, balls turned blue and rot off.)

akira-rae said...

yer... ziwen... i closed your blog window so long ady i can still see those images from Fatal Frame...

i cannot sleep tonight liao.

Ziwen said...

Why, you so scared of ghost de meh?

Resident Evil 4 is child's play la.

It's not scary at all except for a few parts.

Unlike RE 1 2 3 scary shit everywhere.

akira-rae said...

you know i'm scared of ghosts one whatXD

you stayed up with me before cos Chee Yuan sent me the hantu-in-the-lift thing you remember or not??

yeah lor. i felt fucking cheated by RE4. some more the graphics were inferior to the previous ones, i was cursing all the way.

Benjamin C. said...

was fatal frame that scary?
could'nt afford a PS2, so never really did experience it...

btw ziwen, i would love to play guitar hero.. but due to the same circumstances, i stick to authentic-finger peeling-nail cracking guitar playing.

Zhengguan said...

fatal frame really is fuck scary.

rae and ghosts...that comin from someone who stays like 5 minutes away from a lot of haunted houses. XD

akira-rae said...

you forgot to mention the acres and acres of chinese graves on the way up the hill.

akira-rae said...

ps. to Ziwen: are you aware that i left a tab open for this page so that i can just reload it to prevent myself from having to scroll down through your post again?

haha

Ziwen said...

Ah yes, the hill. That is the place I hate the most.

Makes me got chicken skin all the way.

Rachel, I am sorry that I make you cannot sleep. =(

Maybe for this game you need balls of diamonds.... at least 40 carats. XD

Benjamin C. said...

eih, got graveyard heading up your place meh rachel?

sweeet~

this friday on right?
we head up your place to shoot the night time skyline :D

Benjamin C. said...

oh yar..
forgot to mention this in my the comment...

if i play fatal frame means /gg already lar...

'wielding' my legendary omgwtfbbq good o' CANON 300D mounted with 18-50 lens, what ghost also run :D