Tuesday, December 30, 2008

M.O.M.E.N.T.S

Games scenes that shrinks your manhood and fill the excitement bar were the best moment in gaming. In this post, I will be discussing scenes that makes you worth remembering with just words. Or if you want it in a more "Game addict" way of explanations it goes like this, "WTF! <> game moments.
And the scenes are.

Metal Gear Solid.
The first old Metal Gear Solid, nothing is more thrilling when you learn that your own master, that helps you through out the whole mission is your nemesis. Good job, Colonel. Next time, if you asked for help make sure he is not in disguise. Bah! I really didn't saw that coming.
Recalling Snake's mentor, Master Miller removes sunglasses and disheveled his hair and turns out to be Liquid. F.U.C. *Parental Advisory* K.

Resident Evil.
Jill opens the door slowly. She held trigger tightly, pointing around, observing her surroundings. Her hands are sweaty, she places her trusty revolver back to her hip. She hears a sound coming out of the window. She quickly draws her revolver, slowly, step by step walking to the window and then.......
*Crash*
Ok. Pause here. Remember this scene? The insane dog infected with rabies that came crashing through the windows? Come on who doesn't push the start button at the moment, for crying out loud. Don't need to be shy, I was scared too. No matter how many times I reloaded back to the scene it always scares me. Even more than Nemesis first time appearance. WTF.

Doom 3.
I remember dying so many times due to falling down to the endless abyss of Mars space station. I remember butting up aliens to death with my flashlight. The game is dark, eventually. And creeping with demons, all around you. Oh yeah, nothing frighthens me even more when I suddenly see a red flash and turns around only to see an four-eyes imp clawing and spitting off fireballs on me. What else? Pew,pew,pew,pew , Ratatatatata. all the way. Kaboom. Panting and breathing heavily, even worse than after having sex. This game is never good for the heart.

Famous scene? The bloody red angry footprints that appears to you accompanied with whispering voices of children guiding you. The screen blurs and gradually turns red while hearing...."they took my baby" *crying baby can be heard on the background* or flying skulls running around howling in horrid noises sure scares me.

Fatal Frame 1 2 3.
Okay, anyone who finished playing without shouting, screaming, making weird noises or without hearing insignificant voices, please raise up your hands. No? You are clear to read this section.
Come on, you've gotta be frighten. White eyes, impossible turning angles of the neck, long tongue, grayish-see-through figure, long black hair, weird solemn crying noises and not to mention laughing noises.
Brrr*shivers*... Damn, the meta-physical being. Damn it. What I remember is a tight place, dark, dusty, no ghost until something out of the corner pops out and her eyeballs looking at me, filling a quarter of the TV screen. Imagine this, having a ghost face appearing in a 29 inch television was never a good sight. Well, I paused and take a breather. That got me. It got me good. Damn the Meta-physical being!!

Diablo 2.
Our brave hero activates the final seal. He readies his sword, preparing for the most gruesome battle he will face.
The hellish grounds and plains shook violently, indicating the arrival of terror, in fact the Lord of Terror, Diablo. Then, everything went into silence. Our hero tighten his grip and gazed towards the empty dark space. A large howl suddenly came from the darkness, our hero raises his shield.
And there it is. Diablo, Lord of Terror.

I have fought him countless times, the fight is still freshly burning in my mind. Bone caging the town portal is a very slick move indeed. But it still confuses me up until now, why it did not Bone Cage us instead?

Half-Life 2.
Other than being chased by a helicopter, walking through a town full of crabheads zombies, being rocketed by a large airship and many more. Nothing beats the moment when I got the enhanced version of the Gravity Gun.

Now I know what is feel to be god, sucking and sending people flying to Neverland has never been this fun. So what if you send over 30 Combines to kill me, I will wipe them out in nearly 2 seconds.

Running out of juice. xD
Well I will continue later, will continue later.

No comments: