Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things that made me LOL

Yes another post from me, about me again. I just realized that I laugh out loud very easily. (kena from Mom).Especially being with college friends and when pooling thanks to Ben and Ah Yia. And Rachel for being blur at times. Here is the list. Again not in order. I am getting very lazy these days.

1. Watching South Park, Especially Cartman. There was a time when he actually held a farewell party because Kyle was leaving. But... without Kyle. It looks like he is doing for his sake. Not for Kyle.

2. JJ and Rudy. Morning Crew. Hitz. FM. Whoever did not fucking laugh at this. You really just blown up your funny fuse. Latest. Harry Putar Balik(Malay Version) and Harry Puta (Tamil version.)

3. When sports, besides cursing on myself. I enjoy funny moments like. Seeing people being hit on the balls.(badminton). When someone dives to save a ball and fell down miserably. I have always like this quote. "When you fall, You fall with style." So? Learn how to fall before you can fly.

4. When I was told not to laugh secretly(tau siu). I will really, Seriously, go .. MUaHAhAHahA.

5. I will seriously go Evil Laugh when I accomplish or someone gave me compliments. Example,
XXXXX : You are good. Bla Bla bla.
Ziwen : I know, Muahahahaha.(especially in Mandark (dexter's lab style.)
That is why people hate to praise me. =-=

6. When someone screwed up really bad. I will laugh him in the face. I was required to do so. Implement of phsycological tactics. Especially in MMORPG games.

7. When someone calls me a noob and being killed by me like XX times. I will laugh my ass off in front of the desktop. And my father will say, " Are you fucking crazy?"

8. When I am reading Crayon Shin Chan. I will definately LOL. and other animes.

9. Watching comedies in Cinemas is where the place I will really laugh my balls out. It was so bad my girlfriend have to close my mouth but It is just making it worse.

10. To err is human. Everyone screwed up, just laugh about it and act like nothing happens. Rejoice !!!!

3 comments:

Zhengguan said...

haih...whr got ppl praise u wor...ish perasan sial...

akira-rae said...

ziwen is easily amused XD

Ziwen said...

Zheng: People praise me I need to tell you a

Rachel: XD<--there goes again...haihz...Yeah lo... I am very easy to pleased except regarding money issues. XD