Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fav MANGA and ANIME Chars.

The Anime chars that I like ^^.
Boys or girls I like all of them. It's a great piece of art. So, who doesn't.
Again not in order. Thinking of blogging girls character only. But, they are really not much to blog about them really. Unless they have a nice character. If not piss off then.(Rei of HSOD can piss off) In my anime world. Melon-pans are second last. Characters comes first. If you are a girl.


1. The first that comes in my mind. Yes, it is none other than Genjyo Sanzo.
Rude, violent, cool, almighty-atmosphere that surrounds him really seriously can make anyone noticed him. Find me a monk that drinks, smokes, curses and kill.

Shit, I wanna be like him for only 1 reason. His principles. I remember one very clearly. Which goes, " if you meet the Father kill Him, If you meet the Buddha kill the Buddha. No matter what just live in your way."
Way to go Minekura(Author) I salute. P.S not to mention I also wanna be gorgeous as him. MUahahaha.I am greedy. Coolest Scene in Anime? Niamah... I cannot state, really alot. Since episode 1 of Saiyuki. Rachel will know more I think. But I think she will say the
same. "Really Alot lor, To much."<--- note it is uncountable.


2. Rukawa Kaede. Cool and egoistic. As the Ace of the team he surely is one of the most admirable characters. The reason? The will and determination of his sportmanship of course. I want his will, his athlectism and not to mention his skill. Coolest scene? A match against Sannoh which he smile at the best player of Japan. Sawakita. Coolest quote?
Rukawa: I am going to the States too.
Sawakita: Oh? When?
Rukawa: Today...After I defeat you here, then I will go.
Thumbs up to Inoue.







3. Nishino Tsukasa. Cute, understanding, and too many good points. I don't know how to praise. Overall she is a very good Character. The only let down? Well if for me, the real let down is, she is not real. XD

Read the manga if you want to know how good she is. Too many to state here.

Cutest scene? Well er.... there is a scene near the ending when all grew up. I like that the most.

What I definately like about her is she is willingness to chase her dream. Sacrificing anything. Sounds like someone eh? Remember. " Nothing comes between me and my dream." Cibai Junpei!!! You Motherfucking LuckyBAstard!!! <---her boyfriend XD.



4. Lelouch Lamperouge. Reasons you must like him.

1) He is a villain.
2) He is a Hero.
3) HE IS A BABE MAGNET.
4) His LAUGHS are EVIL... WAY EVIL than Me. MUAHAHHAHAHA. <--- Coolest scene in the anime. A very tragic character I presume. He knows it will happen and he let it happen. And he planned it to happen. Going that far to seek recreation of the world. I really salute. Yes you are on my list. Rejoice. Hope Sunrise won't revive you. Well you know SunRise quote. WE never really Rise in the EAST and SET in the WEST. His only let down? He likes men and Roricon. GG. PWNAGE.




Gatts from BERSERK!

This is the last slot. I wanted a tragic hero. Something that is mature. Something that is very SADISTIC.

Gatts is one them. Being betrayed by his father for a few coins. His father sold him to a man for one night. A pretty ugly one too. (Check)
Being betray by his best friend, Griffith. Griffith sold his soul and sacrificed the Band Of The Hawks ( band of mercenaries) to the devil* Note Gatts was in the Band and he survived* . Killing every each of them. And Griffith RAPES his wife. WTF... This is the most" saddest " and Darkest manga I've ever read.(Check) Gatts still takes care of his now insane wife. Poor Gatts.

So, the reason. He is strong, a hero but all he wants is pure vengeance. He does not care about the world.
Coolest? When he avoided all the near death encounters in the manga. Now that is the definition of EPIC. Note I don't abuse the word much these days.

Yawn~ tired. 2.21 AM already. FORGET TO MENTION. Happy Birthday Lou Po.. Muacks. Send you comment at friendster already XD

4 comments:

Zhengguan said...

Sanzo i can agree, Rukawa i can agree, Tsukasa..ok la..but but Lulu? wtf? haha he's gay my friend. he bones Suzaku. and for someone who so anti-gay, thats kinda of a wrong choice eh? but rejoice, he aint dead, trust me, trust Bo..oops Adrian. Like Sunrise will say,
1) he's dead you idiot, you saw him die
2) he aint dead you retard, CC was talking to him/ he was the cart driver
3) he's not dead, Sunrise will bring him back because they can.
and why la u hate Rei...she's willing my friend, WILLING!!!!

btw, u copycat. mwahahahahha

akira-rae said...

yay for Sanzo~!

i like this quote more:

"Life is a constant struggle and then you die.
Gods save no one.
You're the only one who can save yourself.
Death is nothing.
But why give them the pleasure of dying?
Your death won't change anything.
But you can change something just by living a little longer."

and the funniest one i can remember:

"Progress?? Don't be stupid! I'll tell you what this is: All that we are doing now is we lower the idiot population a little each day. They breed faster than this!"

and what about Rurouni Kenshin?
he's uber cool too, cold and ruthless. and he's got cool lines as well:

"I once knew nothing about hatred.
When did I give up my innocence?
When did I lose my faith in others?
When did I lose myself?
How have I forgotten about humanity?
...but what I was, I willingly threw away.
And I can never go back."

Ziwen said...

Rei? No... Cannot make it la. Dunno la, matter of preferences I think. Maybe she is too weak in the manga.

Got the feeling she will be a sacrificial lamb. Dunno why.

Maybe is the role she serve in the group. Girls only la. Boy you should know.

Which is.

Takagi = Brains.
Saeko = Arms and legs.
Rei = ???(state for me I really dunno.. sex reliever?)
Alice = Drama only.
Sensei = MEDIC !!!!?? or perhaps Driver.

Lelouch is dead. Fans should get over it. It's the perfect ending.
Sunrise, Lets hope that GUNDAM 00 everyone stays dead.
Lockon I can forgive. Twin brother. Don't give me the "Aeloiea Schenherberg is still alive crap."

Ziwen said...

Rae: O.K part 2 coming up. Rae give me inspiration. I forget about Rurouni Kenshin.

Kenshin, because of the stupid manga that I bought in Bahasa Melayu. I have no idea how to translate. It's fucking all gone wrong. I knew it because I am true fan. Poor ma. RM 4.50 is better than RM 15.00.