Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bloodbath's Dream

Awaken by my Gf's SMS at 6 A.M then when back to sleep. Then this BloodBath's Dream starts to take place.

The blood and body parts covered the whole street in front of my house. Damn, I was disgusted by that. I did not remember well what has happen in that dream. But it's bloody, something inside me is going to burst out. I think i know well what it is. When I woke up I smiled. At first it is disgusting. But later on, I am just returning to my ownself. The "ownself" when I was in highschool.

Yes, it's blood lust. Crave of blood. Maybe I suppressed this feeling too long when I entered college last 2 years.

And at last, I have dream something that I wanted so long up until now. The feeling of chopping up pure flesh. The melodious sound of bones breaking to pieces by my hand. Yes, in reality I can easily break an arm like a twig. All I need to do is a little "twist" and then Snap. Tada, a dislocated arm. It works just like magic.

That guy that messes with me during college time got lucky that I did not lose myself. Hehe. He's lucky that I have gone "soft" when I entered college. If he was in high school, I will SLAUGHTER him alone. But my friends say he was shaking so I guess he can feel fear.

The dream was cutshort, its already morning. Damn, I want that dream again tonight which I really can cut someone up and being cut by them. People called it a nightmare. I called it a sweet dream. Being chased by them and slowly elminating them one by one. Yes, I love that feeling.

I here now end this twisted post. I have thought of it. I will name it Pride's Nightmare (Kenshiki no Akumu) . It's my Bass name. I am so prideful that even the nightmares had to give in. Not bad. I am delighted. I am still Ziwen, XD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...
bin tai -_-

Ziwen said...

Muahahahhahahahaha

akira-rae said...

oi you too much creative writing until fever izzit? XD