Friday, September 12, 2008

Autumn/Winter crave

I am hungry. Not food, not delicacies. The round-hard-blue-and-gold-shape. The astounding physical pleasure that it delivers for the every action that I made. Yes it is no other than, G-A-M-E-S.

Games on Autumn and Winter this year rocks as hell. I have listed and commented what I want. Introducing the games that I must have before 2009. Note all of them are PC. XD

Call Of Duty series is back. Good move by Treyarch by bringing us back to the epic of times of World War 2.
Somehow, I found it more entertaining on shooting Germans more than Middle-Eastern. I am not trying to be racist. If ya compare COD 2 and COD4. You will find that the Germans are far more enjoying to shoot at compared to COD4. Maybe it's the A.I or rather the preferences. My Preferences. And I like guns that are manual.

Reading at the reviews, they will be Japanese involved in this series. Well, that should be fun. Imagining myself shooting a Jap and they went Nippon Banzai!! ITA-I! Kamikaze-Kusoyaro!! Ore-wa-Gundam!! GN-Drive!!!...opps..overboard already. I saw alot of bushes and swamps in the screenshots. Guerilla Warfare I likey, Urban Warfare I more likey, Gundam Warfare perhaps in the year 2090 then I will likey. I will be getting this. I finished 2 and 4 and its aaawwesoomee impossible I will not be getting this. Two Thumbs Up, video link located in the end of the post.

The video gameplay that I just watched left my jar wide open. Same as other COD series, Explosions everywhere, sounds of bullet piericing through obstacles.

The Japanese are crazy in this game. they move like actual players which they really sprint and rush infront of you then stabbed you till death. Code of Bushidou huh. I wonder will they be A.I using katanas to chop you up. If it does...Damn this game is good.

The law of any FPS games. Guns are like Anime char's Boobs. We don't really mind making them bigger and powerful. LOL

Video Link:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/callofduty5/video/6196483/gc-2008-call-of-duty-world-at-war-official-movie-1?tag=;title;3

PS. Yes Im getting it and a bass guitar..All the way!

No comments: