Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Grades, in the eyes of mine are......

The International Grading System are:
A - Distinction
B - Good
C - Average
D - Below Average
E - Unsatisfactory
F - FAIL

In my perceptive. They are......
A - Abundance of Work or Afraid of Failing
B - Bit Of Work, Bit of interest.
C - Cukup Makan or Cibai! I pass! WTF!
D - I suck Donkey Balls or Degenerating!
E - Enjoying life
F - Si Fat Hoi Fa. ( will be fuck badly and Fucked up badly.)

1 Day to IR Paper. Ms. Chan messaged me and wished me all the best. Yes, I am happy but a bit pressured. Should have just kept quiet and do not send the message after all. Regretting it but it is a motivation to make me concentrate better. It isn't so bad after all. <---hypocrite betul. (Likes it but hate it at the same time yet still wanted to do it. I hate myself.) This is what I called Epic-Self-Pawned-Ownaged-Thinking.

Ah Yia you better get an A with me or I will be skinning you alive. Ah Ben also, you better pass or get higher than C if not you are diapshiat.

Waiting for the final moment. Betul-betul waiting like being hanged. Sleepy.. sleep first... so far only 3 ppl supported me to get A. But what the hell, it is just me till the end that decides whether I get A or not. And my verdict is.............why don't we wait. Thanks to the people that believe me in. I know. I pawned. Big Time. Yes. Don't hate me.

No comments: