Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For the Haters.

. My principles of life. It may sounds harsh coz im very pissed right now. Nothing happened I just write it for the sake of it.

1. When I really do not care about something or someone. I will never give advices. I will not act upon anything. I will keep quiet. So for the friends that I really gave advice on, I really do care. And I really do mean it.

2. When I do not care about you, I expect you to do the same. Logic. I will never enter any types of messages that you just send to my brain. Filtered. You call it stubborn, I call it pure logic. There is a way to make me listen to you. Impress me. Yes, this is how things work.

3. I will seriously Anti-someone in my life. Especially towards people that have a bad mouth and keep making the situation worst. Period. They call them immature, but I call it air-headness.

4. People who keeps thinking about themselves and forget about their responsibility should just die. If something is on your way, make sure you do not block or interfere. This is what we called, "Stopping the Earth from rotating." Do remember You live for the sake of the world. Not the other way around.

5. If you fail to catch up. I will go on without you. I improve for the sake of it. I said it before,
"Nothing comes between me and my dream." Call me cruel but I am no hero either. I won't stop for your sake if you are not important to me. This is the fact.

6. I will forgive people easily. Only if they really mean it. Scars and cuts are just marks. Nothing more. People who said they are really hurt and bla bla bla are just over reacting. Hating someone makes you tired. Eventually, you will forget about it your own.

7. I can really seriously forget that someone who is a cibaikia. Unless the cibaikia is my friend. Cibaikia is just a sacrificial lamb nothing more to me I guess.

8. Backstabbing hurts. What the hell? backstabs all you want, I wanna see my back is harder or your words is harder. I don't mind, I will still go home and sleep soundly as if nothing happens. WARNING! My back carries alot scars and cuts. As if your words can penetrate.

9. There is always something to gain and something to lose. There is no such thing as, "nothing to lose."

10. A man stands up immediately after failing. A loser always choose the easiest way. Give up. Failure only happens when you give up.

3 comments:

Zhengguan said...

failing is epic!!!! a real man fails in style!!!

akira-rae said...

i agree with everything you just wrote.

my philosophy in life is, if someone means nothing to me and that person is in my way - fuck off cos i'm not going to help. i have my own battles to fight.

compassion? pity? meh. they are for losers.

i only help those i care about, and those who help me.

Ziwen said...

Heh, Thanks for agreeing. You know, sometimes I really need to draw a line for people to see what I am thinking.

This is one of the few examples I will do to make a certain someone understands.

Note, This is one of the most "lenient" ways of convincing someone in my style. I sure you don't want me to do it the hard way?

We are adults. XD