Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Subject Review.

This is not a video game review, due to scarcity of video games in Kampar. I had yet to get a hold of any games that interest me. So, rather than letting this blog die or abandoned it. I will full it with post of my personal life for now.

This blog is still dedicated Video Gaming although it will be filled up with my life rantings for the moment.

Studies...the most hardest job for a student to do. AND I still believe students were one of the most hardest profession.

1) Your salary is your results.
This is what student normally being pay off.. Results....Results...

2) Your salary will only be received after working for4 months.
-One sem equals to at least more than 3 months...okay maybe four, a rough calculation but almost there.

3) Your salary is based on your performance.
-Work hard, good results. Lazy, bad results. Period.

4) Your basic salary is crap, it all depends on your commissions.
-Contradicting with no.3 but still if you only have the basics or the foundation for a certain subject or field. You'll never make it to higher level.

5) If your salary doesn't exceed the requirements given by the company, you will have to pay them with your cash.
-Resit paper needs cash. Cold-heart cash....

6) Your time is too flexible..or inflexible.
- Study for 8 long hours but having a gap time for almost 4 hours is promising. Good Job.
Having an hour break time but having to study continuously for 4 and a half hours. Bloody good job.

Okay. Enough. Perhaps for the one that said only Students could enjoy life, perhaps you are right. Perhaps.

My subjects and how well I think I could perform.

Economics
Graph, Graph, and more graphs. They were so many theories and application for you too read. Still this class requires logic and concentration power. Hell, no business paper requires creativity except for a few subjects. In this paper, I think I could definitely nail it....If my textbook could arrive earlier.

Business Accounting.
Principle of Accounting obviously. But still Trial balance, Balance sheet, and the ledger are nothing for me. What I hadn't learned is the Income statement, Cashbook, and other stupid books that requires you to draw a T. The paper requires FULL CONCENTRATION and principles......AGAIN I NEED MY HOLY BOOK to score the paper.

Cooperate and Business Law.
Varied?Vary?Or Void? Good news I got my four holy statutes, bad news. You need to max at least three skills to ace the paper. Perception, logic, concentration. A very fun subject only if you are interested in how the thing works. I give it a awesome 3/5 I will have a good chance of scoring this paper.

Ps. Today in my class, one of the girl cried during this subject. It appears to be she's completely clueless on what is happening in the class since she is new to law. But why the tears? I don't know.

Quantitative Techniques.
Now I can feel my tears.
Judging on the name you'll already know that the subject is not simple.
1) Addmaths basic skills provide good advantages.
2) My Addmaths is 8E
3) My maths modern is 3B
4) Maths is never my cup of tea

UNTIL.......

My only teacher, which is 5 or 6 year old website. Thanks to the subscribers and teachers that posted their video on , yes you got it, Youtube.
Differentation, Intergration, and other business quantitativecal techniques methods could be found via Youtube.

With youtube I have no fear of any calculation application.

Good chance I will pass this paper and get a B with my abysmal maths. With an addition of past years and tutorial questions good chance I could get higher than B. Hope is there but it's like Icarus with wings. Fly higher happily and fall to mayhem when the wings made together with wax melted by the heat of the sun. In other words, if Youtube teaches the wrong method, I'll die.
Still it's better than the brief lecture notes. If I were to put it into sweeter words.
It's all up to me to determine the outcome.

Principle of Marketing.

Introduction to advertising all over again. But with the different meaning of 4P's and totally different concept. My only hope of passing the paper is reading the case studies and doing the tutorial. Reading the lecture notes is never enough to get a pass since the lecturer tends to wander off in his own dreamland but still it's related. I give it a 3/5 that I will pass ..but not score. I had yet to read the case studies so.... no confidence to pass this paper yet.

No comments: