Tuesday, July 14, 2009

it's proven that dishes are best serve cold.

Games that I am anticipating this year. Perhaps I am not able to play one of them. Let's not say anything about about my old dated PC shall we? it's time for an upgrade mom! if you are reading this.

What is better than Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare? The simple answer is Modern Warfare 2. No introduction needed for this game. What I wish for it? Better Multiplayer, better Campaign and we obviously need more guns that packs a punch.

It is without a doubt, Modern Warfare 2 will once again suppress my hunger for good games.
Talk less, more action. Roll the videos please!




Keywords for the game? A sequel, your name is persistent, and a snow mobile chasing gameplay. How can I not play this game?


Next stop,

What game relates to Venice, Leonardo Da Vinci, and an Assassin. In case you really don't know, it's Assassin's Creed 2.



Once again, you will be scaling the roofs, jumping from an edge to another, falling from heights, killing your targets in fashionable ways and wield tons of weapons like an axe, warhammer and a mace.

The dev team of Ubisoft claimed that this will be a major improvement from Assassin's Creed. Yes, they manage to solve the repetitive issue of AC. Do it.

Next!

"Where's Zoey?" this is the first reaction...
"Where are the others?" my second reaction.
Which lead to ...

"Oh...New Orleans." So everything goes south now ain't it partner?
But hey? Who cares? New guns, new melee weapons, and 3 new type of boss zombies. Hell yeah. Merry Christmas..So what to expect next Christmas and the other coming XMAS? Yes, a poster of a decaying hand with 3 fingers left.



Last but not least and I just have to get rickrolled by surfing Youtube and while searching for my favorite games. Damn, I am pissed.

Let us not forget Starcraft 2.

Hell, it's about time.....

No comments: