Friday, July 31, 2009

I hope it's for real.

I received a brilliant news.

Our heart piercing, back stabbing, mouth rotting, mind fucked, problematic face Mr. Anus is going to leave us.

Hey! Don't give me that look. I am completely innocent.

Although I admit I am a brilliantly ruthless cold heart(yet good looking) ahem* man.
I have nothing to do with this. Okay perhaps a little... but what I just did was kicking him out of the network and switching off the wireless. Life without Internet is harsh.

After the pop up ad incident, he is not the same Mr. Anus that I knew anymore. He said he still hear ghost cries at night. I guess it is echoing inside his head.

I asked a few friends and families of mind.

Dad said, "There is a ghost when we live at the village near Ampang LRT. But the cry is nothing so simple as you described to me. The scream was fierce and loud and it travels through the whole village like an angry gale. That is the first and last time I ever encounter the sound."

Hypothesis.

The more you think about it, the more it is likely to exist. Except the fact money don't grow on trees.

Okay, i will respect him for once by calling his name once. His name is Roy. So not the flame alchemist himself.

I wish him three things for the journey he is going to embark.

1. Good Luck. He really needs it.
2. I wish the place he stayed is not near to any supernatural related object or entities.
3. I wish his best friend do not kick him out of the house after 2 months.

Although there is no point to say this since he is moving away, I will say it anyways. His action are getting very annoying but I don't own the house I rather chose to be silent... but it doesn't mean acceptance.

1. Now, he is pissed off as me because I zeroed his connectivity to the internet.
2. He stays at the living room on the dinner table (which is our only table) and loaf around whole day by watching .RMVB movies over and over again.
3. He refuse to enter his room due to his so called "imaginary friend" is inside with him
4. He don't come back to sleep anymore. If you are wondering where do he sleep.

I felt pity for him in a way. He's been mindfucked so bad.

Well, perhaps I am not in the position to say this... but what my advices for all of you guys who lives outside of your house.

1. Avoid trouble.Think for yourself and the others at the same time. Don't trouble others.
2. No matter what happen, if you are going to live outside in a certain period amount of time, do not always jump to supernatural conclusion. There are a lot of explanations for everything.
3. Do please make yourself at home only when you enter your room.

Tha's all for tonight. Thanks.

P.S tonight is one of my most relieved day in my life.

2 comments:

Spanky said...

congrats, i told you everything would have kau tim if you take back your line.

Ziwen said...

But he shifted out. I mean wow...I guess he really kena mindfucked badly.