Thursday, February 12, 2009

I don't need a reason.

I have to admit that I don't really do post anything about myself.
I mean, the readers don't even really know about me.
All they just know that I write about games reviews and make fun of stuff.
.........
Okay perhaps I should blog about myself a little.
Today's theme is "Reasons I don't blog about myself."
Ziwen's alter ego will do the questions. And I will answer it myself xD.

1. Are you against the idea of "Blogging about yourself."
No, I am not. Honestly, I think it's good you can express yourself in a post. But I prefer the good ol' fashion way. ^_^ I am from the 90's.

2. What makes it so hard about blogging yourself?
Well, first of all. I did nothing of anything particularly special. I don't bake cookies, I don't go clubbing, hell even if I did I won't be showing it to anyone and I won't have time to take pictures, I don't do anything special of the sorts. I find it hard to express myself through blogging.

3. Those were the reasons? I mean... it's a blog you know. Readers might be more interested in you more than your stuff that you are offering now.
I am not offering anything. What I am doing here is to show that I can review a game. And for the sake of improving my writing of course. If you this find this blog interesting well, I sincerely apologize for wasting your time.

4. If you should blog about daily activities. What are the activities you will NOT be blogging about?
Not be blogging about? Love of course. Because I do not want EVERYONE to know that I am sad. Be it a break up, an argument, or any social activities that brings negative energy. I prefer to keep it for myself.

5. You are trying to say you only blog about happy stuff and stuff that worth mentioning. So, what is most important to you right now?
I've fulfilled one of my missions. Now, I am on a grand scale. I did not plan to expose about it.

6. Could you predict when you will be posting stuff about yourself?
April 7th or April 6th of 2009. It will be my 21st Birthday. If it turns out well, of course I will.

7. Express yourself. Go on.
For the people that always blogs about "as if the world is against you" that type of post.
I advised you to stop doing it. I know you are weak but sometimes you need to pretend.
I know blogging is good and is a sort of way to express yourself but there will be consequences.
So, if you wanna blog, at least do it.... smartly.<---dedicated to some friend.

8. Any advice?
What the heck I just gave.... Don't drink and write.

No comments: