Monday, January 5, 2009

Project "Post of the Century" initiated. FIrst Objective

I fear that if I bring it up, my friends will have the laugh of their lives.
It's an idea, a concept to be exact.
Today, during a tea session with my friends down TBR.

Ah Guan is right about 1 thing, yes I read too much Bakuman. Perhaps it has influence me in a way that I even didn't notice. Heh, me and my crazy dreams.

This post is an Introduction to the concept. It is a magazine to be exact, I hope that it will be printed soon enough. But Rachel said, it's better to do it online first. True. We just wanna see will it be a hit to the market.

First Objective.

Team Members expansion.
Recruit more feature writers. Love is the keyword here. People who obviously love writing is the primary target here. I am talking about love, Love = Sacrifice. People who obviously has great view towards anything, from gadgets to music. It doesn't matter if it is bias or unbias, you just have to write in a rationale way.

The Concept.

The concept in an early stage. (blog first)
It is an Entertainment magazine that focuses on student lifestyle. Musics, Games, Place to hangout, things to do, part-time jobs, food, clothes, maybe some studies, everything that involves a student's life.
As expected, this concept will be either a hit or a sink.

Blog first, advised Rachel. Okay, we will be compiling everyone's work and transform it into a massive form of information.
Before that, a website must be made to insert the Contents.

We will do it step by step. So, I will be learning using HTML first. Should be using blogspot.com
So for now, this is a team. Either all of us will prevail or all of us will be damned.
No one is leading, it's liberal. No one is the captain, all of us are Cabin boys/girls.

First thing first, finish the website first we only get into business.

Yours Sincerely

Ziwen.

2 comments:

Zhengguan said...

dude...seriously, you can't have a ship thats destined not to sink if you don't have a skipper.

obviously, you're the boss man. Bancho-san. haha. its your idea, your brainchild. heh

of course, if you steer the ship downwards, then we will have to change captain afterall. hehehehehe.

Ziwen said...

Okay, I will be guiding you guys and we shall see what will happen. If I done anything wrong, just go ahead and tell me.