Monday, January 12, 2009

The Gaming Zodiacs.

Yeah, I am back to blogging.
Being preoccupied by CSS and friends. Fuck, I can't handle them all.

Anyways, I created a new form of Zodiacs. In this case, Gaming Zodiacs. That I copied from the Zodiacs/Horoscopes.
Sure all of you had heard about the 12 animals of the Calender. Click here.

Well, these are my list. Not as complex as the Zodiac though, it does not have any story or placing. Perhaps I will come up with them later. For the better maybe I will come up with symbols and drawings. Muahahaha. Lazy to figure out the proper date and story for each horoscopes. Decide it yourself! Which one are you.

Zombie. - Any types of Infecteds or zombies.
Soldier. - Snake, Master Chief, Duke Nukem.
Geek. Gordon Freeman, can't think of any nerds for now.
King. -Arthas, Emperor.
Demon.- Diablo.
Alien. - Xenomorph?
Wizard.- Abracadabra?
Ghost. - Wraith?
Damsel. - Help save me! I am trap.
Demigod. - Kratos, Hercules?
Orc. - For the Horde!
Elf. - Magic...Magic.....

Not very creative, I know. Especially the last two. Perhaps all of you have a better idea for the last two. Oh chowz. Shortest update ever.

No comments: