Saturday, August 2, 2008

Types Of Gamers that I have met So Far

The title says it all.

The Pro, The Noob and The Worst.

Pro+, Pro-po-c-tif

These types of people are very rare. Well I have met some. Most of them are specky and nerd. In other words; Geek. And yes they are very good. I remember once that I played DOTA and screwed up so badly. They encouraged me to finish the game. Good players' ethic. They do not blame on their team mate and they do not shout at them. Mostly the quiet type of person. Im no where near here.

Pro-

I hated these types of players. NOTE * HATED* means no more. Why? Pros and Cons. Imagine you are the same team with them and being shouted at occasionally. Damn, sucks to be you. Now, Imagine the other team with a Pro- in their group and shouting occasionally. Well, sucks to be them. These players makes you wanna give them a punch. It's like having their life on the line. You - lose - you - die. Well they are still a Pro, at least they know what they are doing.
Why...So....Serious? - Joker

I know losing sucks. Well you need one of these. Or else it will be a quiet game. Well at least you are not the one that gets into trouble first, right? Beware these players will always greet about your parents and always be talking about human sexual organs. Well, sucks to be them. Malaysian Culture la..come on.

Pro-Survivor A.k.A T1XB gamer ------> The 1 wif no(x) balls or Suk Chun
Well, these kind of players. are really really good at basic surviving. Give them and a handgun or a lvl 1 character. They will always be the last to die. They are quite patient when it comes to killing. These kind of players will never be the first on the board nor the last.

Now, the noobs. Beginners.

Beginners+, B+
Infinite potential. Basically, will become a pro. Its just a matter of time. Have very good manners in gaming. I remember back then in Ragnarok Online. Where bunch of Novices try to kill higher level monsters. While the Pros levels alone or with other Pros.
They always helps their kind of people. Beginners what do you expect.
They are always good at helping people. But when experience serve them well.. who knows what happens next?

B-
They are the one that what we known as bad gamers. They bug, they hack, and basically anything you can name. What is the worst thing they can do? Ethical wise, they will make noise, alot of noise. When you
-get in his way. Even if you didn't he will keep saying you did. Yes... Yeah get fucked for no reason.
-calling him a noob
-giving him a headshot
- killing him over 2 times or more than once.
What's the worse thing to do as B-
- being a Host-> I've encountered a few. DOTA AP EM. *click* Tower Defend...what the hell....
- Handling weapons, leveling stats or any other you can name. And still being proud of it.
- NEVER LEARN

This conclude my post of the day. Yes, I am very frustated right now. Not because of a game but personal lifes' matters. Looks like my life is not going well. Well eventhough is just 2 papers. I hope I can quickly catch up. I hope I can still make it.

No comments: