Friday, August 15, 2008

The things that I wanted for now...

The list of things that I wanted to achieve. Everything in the list is important there are not in order. All of them are my primary target in life. I am not greedy just demanding and tends to push myself too far.

1. Gaining more Knowledge- Cliched, Knowledge is Power. Power is everything. So, Knowledge=Everything. I wish I have more of these. These are one of the hardest things to obtain for any entity. Everyone wanted this.

2. Peace- Not world peace. I am not Mr. Malaysia. Peace is measurement for the ups and downs of my life. Unexpected or rather expected events happens in my life too much. I only have myself to blame on for the things that I have done and things that are going to occur. Causes and effects.

3. More friends. - One of the most important aspects of my life. Without my friends I am nothing. Supports and Advices are needed to push someone like me to the top. I need help too. Sometimes I can be a pain. i apologize for the sudden date cancels. I hope my dear friends understands. Especially Rae, Guan, Ben and Ah Yia.

4. To stop making everyone worried- The first I wanted to apologize, If given a chance. Are my parents. They always been through a lot for me. No matter I failed, or I am sad. There are still there. Although sometimes their words are not supportive, they are still the one that always wanted me to be safe and sound or came back in one piece XD.
Second, are my friends. Although I never knew did you guys ever worried bout me. But I would have to say thank you for listening especially Rae, Ben, Hon Ming and the usual kaki's of SMKPI.

5. Improving Relationship- Everyone that knows me well knew that my relationship is the only thing that causes me to be unhappy the most. Even more than assignments and exams. If Ziwen came in class with a serious face. They might have guessed it. I thank the one that really supported me. (Rae, Ben, Hon Ming and usual kaki's of SMKPI.) And for the one that didn't supports me. It's okay you will have your chance to know what it feels like. It is not revenge or a curse. It is just the way things are. I will be grateful if you want me to listen to your problem.

6. Maintaining stable income- A good job with a decent pay that allows me to gain some experience is all what I need. I hunger for knowledge and money, hunger to be sucessful and my dream ( read previous post)

7. To Be Acknowledge - In other words, is to be sucessful. I hope I am given an amount of respect by the people I've known.

No comments: