Monday, August 17, 2009

I can feel something is slowy cracking inside me.

Definitely something is flowing out from the depths of my heart. I wonder what is that.

Something that is going to explode soon I think.

If you are facing trouble, only two options are always open. Coward it out or face it.

"Why must you do something?", "Can't you just stand and watch?", "It's none of your business anyway." and for every fucking time, every exact fucking time, I choose to face it. And it ends up being for better or worst.

I've changed. Once again. During my Diploma, I don't even give a damn about other people's comment or ranting towards me. I realize it today, I still have much to learn from my stupid yet petty mistakes. I have much to learn. I am too naive actually, I never really do consider other people's feeling. Wait... why don't I consider other people's feeling?

Does it even matter? Should I be a tank and run down every obstacles that get in my way? Or an ambulance? To only stop when it's necessary. Damn...life is like a traffic full of highways. Shit. I mean, highways full of traffics.. geez... my grammar.

But always in the end, I will choose to walk slowly towards my goal, crushing everything and carrying everything I can at the same time. Hell yeah, I am greedy.

......... .......... ......... ............ ..........emo

Fuck it, after giving it some thought, fuck it. If I have time to think of something like that, I might as well focus on my goal and have fun. To hell with people that against it, I am destined to be struggling all the way. I will always expect my friends to support me all the way and all of them to have a certain goal in life.

Thus a gamer's life revealed, quoted by Ah Yia.

No comments: