Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am always thinking.

If i don't type out something into my blog. I can't sleep. It's fucking hell 5.15 AM and I can't get a decent sleep.

1. Future
I've been trying to hard. Accomplishing this, doing that, making this, chasing those. What the hell am I doing? Chasing after something which is unseen, untouchable, nonexistent?

2. Computer
I want a new com that can last me at least 5 years in the upcoming future games. Which is too much to ask I know.

3. Studies.
I did not do well in Mid terms except for some subjects. I realized that I am never good at studying or understanding through words written in sheets of paper. I learn from pain, past experiences, battle-flesh wound, scars and people.

4. Attitude
I understand myself the most and it always backfire on me.

5. Drawing a line
The weak shall perish beneath my feet and the strong shall join me as comrades.

6. Drawing double lines
There are only four consequences in every choice you make when you are in trouble. You will either get in Trouble, Deep trouble, Beyond trouble, Beyond reasonable trouble.

7. Smart is something, hardworking is everything.
Self explained.

8. I devour the weak to conquer the strong.
Or else how do we become strong.

9. There is only one competitor in my life. Myself.
I do everything for myself not the sake of others.

10. Whatever I do, it is always from the heart.
Nothing is above my heart. Conscious, is my greatest enemy. Rule no.1 never fight a losing better.

I will never do something that I am never confident with.

No comments: