Saturday, October 11, 2008

=_= /pft

Okay, now this is getting weird. When I am alone, I will slowly think back what happened to me these days. Now that my grandparents are back from China. I can resume my daily life activities.

I am sick and tired of feeding the dog, walking the dog, feeding the cats, watering the plants, getting up at Seven in the morning,(although most of the time I choose to not sleep.)

IT is very suffering. Hari Raya some more, means I have to keep an eye at the E-Bills that are deemed to arrived(not even arrived yet.) or maybe I missed it. I managed to secure the water bills though.

Now why am I tired. This is why. I live in 2 houses combining together. So, it's huge.(When you are doing cleaning.) and worst. I have another house on the same row. This means, I have to take care of 3 houses.

Grandpa will always manage to do everything. From feeding the Cat till' the fishes.

Grandma will always manage to sweep the floor every week.

SO, the error was. I slacked off when my parents came home. (note they are going to Thailand as well.) So, I was pratically, alone for 2 days. Note they are still working in the morning. Not much diff.

I forget the feed the cat. (on the other house.) It almost died of hunger. When it dies = I die.
Fishes need oxigen. I was lucky to notice the Aquarium are not blowing bubbles as usual. I have very good sense of hearing when I am in the house. Someone accidentally switches it off. Should be my brother.

I may have miss the E-bills. It is still a mystery to me. But I think I missed it. I slept in the day. And stay up all night. I was sleeping only 3-6 hours maximum this week for everynight.

I do not dare to cook, I scare I will burn the house down. This is not a factory which insurance \ cover. Although I can cook.

So the daily chores are.

7.00 - Walk the dog. The dog is really '9'. Always like to venture to far places. Well I did not want to hurt him or anything so I will let it be. Just 7 days what. And 2 times per day.

7.20 - Feed the cats. Cat 1 always missing. Cat 2 always locked in the other house. Good thing about cat, you don't need to walk em'.

7.30 - Gardening. This is the first time I've done this. Grandpa recommends the hose. But I chose the watering can. Why? Pipes are very long. And you need to curl them up again after used. Bothersome. Luckily it's the 9 Kings Period. Which it rains often. Thank god. Really thank god.

8.00 - Expect bills. Yes. Water Bills came. What about the Power? Adoi. I think I seriously missed it. Just hope it won't cut. In this time I willl take a nap.

12.00 - Call up Doi Doi for breakfast usually. But I lazy to go out. So, cook Instant noodles. Fuck it.

<>

Conclusion.

1.I cannot enter Survival. I cannot even survive for 2 days at my own house. Let alone an island.
2. I cannot do housework. I dunno and I dun want to know how a MAN can be a househusband.
3. If Grandparents passed away...... I have to live like this everyday. Diu lor. really ham 7 diu nia sing ham ka ling ci bai ham 7 sei <-- sorry, and touchwood.
4. I rather disowned the dog. Cats still ok. I cannot take care of it la. Imagine I am working. House will be pratically empty.
5. I still need my family. Independant. But 2 days already koyak. Maybe Im still in the Shock Phase. Refer to cultural studies.
6. Good job. I almost killed the cat. Lucky I could heard it crying.
7. I want to go wangsa and yamchar around this week. I don't care. Compentsation!!!
8. Gundam 00 season 2 is good. <--- Tetiba je......
9. Its fucking 7 AM. WHY i am not fucking sleeping!!!???

6 comments:

Zhengguan said...

hahah so emo meh? until need to - ham 7 diu nia sing ham ka ling ci bai ham 7 sei??
hahaha. and weih, i din know u had like 3 houses? woots. u need a meido la fren. just 2 enough adde. go import frm Japan

Ziwen said...

Yes. I have 3 houses all in the same row. But one is like 4 houses away. Yes I need a MeiDo. This I must agree. Not just In terms of house keeping

akira-rae said...

OMG. luckily i'm not your cat.

come yumchar with us la our sem start liao...

Ziwen said...

Yeah, I feel pity for the other cat also. My grandpa said it must be locked. Well, at least the cat can have the house it's own.

akira-rae said...

you are tagged. visit my blog for further details =P

Zhengguan said...

yea yea i tag you too...lol