Friday, October 31, 2008

All for three and three for all XD

Tagged by Rae and Guan

Three Names you go by:
1) Ziwen
2) Punani
3) Ziwank

Screenames You have had.
1) Zuwen
2) Humper
3) Lengchai (Laugh all you want Muahahahah)

3 things you like about yourself. (physically)
1) My body. I am proud of it. Don't ask why.
2) Me eyes... it can do alot of stuff especially instilling fear.
3) My tummy XD sign of luck.

3 things you dislikes about yourself (physically)
1) Me face is big and round.
2) Me is still consider short. I want to be taller.
3) My hair is not straight enough.

3 Parts of you heritage.
1) Chinese
2) Half Hakka half Hokkien so its HakKien !!
3) Local boy.

The things that scare you.
1) when there is no Internet. No INTERNET !!!
2) When I have no money.
3) When I cannot live up to my own dreams T_T.

Three of your everyday essential.
1) Before I go to the mirror, It will always be my lovely computer.
2) Then, Choclates.
3) Talk cock with friends.

Three things I am wearing now.
1) Naked
2) Comforter
3) Brain. <-- messing with ya.

Three of your fav. Band or music?
1) These ain't a Scene, It's a goddamn arms race.
2) Curriculum (moyashimon)
3) Prototype (Gundam 00 season 2 ending.)

Three of your fav. Songs right now?
1) First of May XD, when mood comes apa pun boleh.
2) Mr. Brightside; The killers.
3) Driver's High; L-arc-En-ciel.

Three Things I want in a relationship.
1) Understanding.
2) Patience
3) I am afraid of loneliness; I want company through the rest of my life.

Three things physical about the opposite sex that appeals to you.
1) Her hair( any hair can do as long it suits her and no extraordinary colors.)
2) Her eyes. I like biggy eyes.
3) Her skin. Not too dark.

Three of your hobbies.
1) Computer Gaming. I am a very good gamer.
2) Drawing, I used to love it. But I quit long time ago.
3) Writing. Recent hobby.
BASket bALl?? Swimming...No..not enuf space.

Three things you wanna do now.
1) Brush my teeth XD its 4.47 pm and I have been awake for 3 hours..Wtfness.
2) Meet lou po. Too bad she is working.
3) Send resume to velocity media. T_T let us pray.

Three careers you considering/considered
1) PC GAMER writer.
2) Coporate secretary ( secondary)
3) Actor( This 1 when I was young haha)

Three places you wanna go for vacation
1) Akihabara; ( M - E - I - D-O)
2) Amsterdam baby.
3) Hong Kong. For the cheap original DVDs.

Three things you wanna do before you die.
1) To stand on top of the world.
2) Have my own villa in the mid of nowhere and chill.
3) After the above kau tim. I wanna start a family XD im 20 years old. It's time XD

That's 1 hell of an adventure.

I dunno who to tagged XD Mayying u write la since u just started ur blog AGAIN XD

1 comment:

mykie said...

WTF TULIS BIG BIG MAYYING O.o

so long lor ! hmph