Saturday, July 17, 2010

You know he is a gamer when......

Here are some signs that shows your friends are perhaps hardcore gamers but you never knew.
I can tell.

*Note: This post is for entertainment purposes only. All deduction, statement, and bullcrap that contained inside this post is all fiction and highly flammable.*




1. He knows what he is doing....when it comes to software or technical difficulties.

CTRL+ALT +DELETE. Doesn't work. How bout runnin' the cmd or check the registrar. Or maybe I should reinstall it.
They all have solutions to all the problems for computers even though they have no degree in the particular field.

2. He knows who John Carmack is.

Honestly, gamers know their idols, their gods to worshiped. We have standards.

3. He speak Game language. (Troll! Leeroy Jenkins?)

Gamers speak differently. I wonder did you notice. People who play a lot of games will use words such as duration, immune, you effin' troll, or "Say that again I'll stick my Frostmourne up your ass."

4. Do not come to college often or work.
.........self explained.

5. Has a cool ringtone. Be it Anime or OST from Games.
Trust me.

6. He knows the history of PONG.
Once upon a time in a lonely lab far far away, lives two Engineers......

7. He knows where is the cheapest CC.
I'll be your tour guide or eat lead if you don't want to follow.

8. He knows team play.
Gamers know the effectiveness of teamwork. But still....being cooperative is another issue.

9. He is realistic.
My kill. My Loot. Buzz Off.



10. Buys PC GAMER.
......Captain obvious

11. Game is everything.

He can chat for six hours straight because of a simple mechanic.
Look at his profile before he goes to bed.
Planning on what time he can rush home and stick his ass to the computer for the whole day.

12. He who has the Initial Z in his name.

ZiWen, Zhi Jern, ( I am so full of myself that I need infinite stomach)

Good Night. Shut up. Don't complain I blog for the sake of it. Adios. 2.25 AM.

No comments: