Monday, November 16, 2009

Call of Console Duty. Modern Warfare 2.

Could Infinity Ward had forsaken us?
Although the Gameplay was good.
I am always always trying to be professional but under these circumstances. No.
Although this time my writing requires more substance, I promise I shall do it on the next post.

- It has no dedicated servers.

- They changed the lobby of the Multiplayer.

- I swear I was playing Halo at that one second.

- Console style lobby. We can never select or choose any game servers made by player that we feel like it.

- 18 players max. Nuff said. You'll be killing the 9 people over and over again. Yes I am so happy.

- Due to the removal of the feature "LEAN" , which is popping out heads on the end of the wall to minimize exposure and the risk of getting shot, I have knife the wall thus revealing myself to the enemy dozen of times when I was going right and flashbang myself when I was going left. I shall name this event as "Phantom Lean." It's like having your arm being amputated and you still feel the pain. It's like you swear to god you press the lean button and it freaking pops out a flashbang. You are playing MW 2 . Hoorah. My . Ass.

- You were given a list of game mode. TDM, CTF, DOMINATION. ETC. But you were not given the list of servers you choose to join.

- I feel like playing Halo on the Xbox 360


- LEFT 4 DEAD 2 is the future all hail, Valve.

- Borderlands FTW

- Team Fotress 2? Can Malaysian just forget about COD and switch to TEAM FORTRESS 2?

- Blizzard Activision better not fucked up Starcraft 2 nor Diablo 3. I have major faith in the BATTLE.NET. Hell if they tweaked it into console mode. I will fucking join the game industry after I finish my degree and kill all of the son of bitches who have involved in the development of downgrading the service of battle.net.

- I will try to be fair. Without further hesitance, the skill, the perks, the additional new allocades, emblems, titles and level were done SUPERBLY. Yes. No sarcasm. It is really well done. Having you to kill with the same perks over and over to gain an upgraded version of that perk really amazes all of us.

Should all of us adapt? or should all of us protest?
Is the key to future gaming? I without a doubt certainly disagree with the action of IW.
I am always trying to be fair. I am always try not to be bias. The gameplay isn't that bad, but they twitted with the multiplayer too much.

It has lost its flexibility, convenience, friendliness( too Noob friendly), and freedom.
I gave it a five out of ten. Five for improvement and a minus of five for murdering the multiplayer mode.

On the altar of the Gods of FPS Gaming. For the moment, there will be a blank spot on the altar.

PS. Ah Yia, don't be disappointed. I feel your pain of knifing the wall.

3 comments:

Game Consoles Price said...

The game is too violent. This is definitely for those who love 100% hard core gore.

UrMom'sVibrator said...

I haven't played the game yet. Also, I rarely use lean, I always rush to their faces so I haven't knifed the wall yet.

Zhengguan said...

haih...after reading this, all my anticipation for the game macam hilang into thin air..

i shall stick to football manager, and we shall play L4D2. haha