Friday, June 26, 2009

Mr.Lawful Good/Chaotic Good/Neutral. RATE ME.

Okay.. since this is the third time I have accidentally deleted my Fallout 3 review.....I shall blog about other things.

I want you guys to rate me. Especially the Usual Suspects but if you guys are not free never mind then.

WARNING.
All materials below were recorded literally using blogger. The events below were true, accurate and somewhat bias because it is from my point of view. Please do not eat while you are reading this blog.

Housemates.... other than sharing a house with you what else do they deserve more? Well, in my case if you listen to me and being reasonable while you are staying with me, we happen to be friends that stay together in the same roof.

My definition of a housemate is, happens only to stay with me in an amount/specific time coincidentally.

Now, I have three friends staying together in same roof and one housemate. The friends were treating me well, but being Ziwen I don't know if they like me. If I can't sense they don't hate me, I guess they didn't. Except for one, which is the housemate.

I shall call him ...err...asshole.

You see, Mr. Anus has an unusual way of talking you see, and he leave a deep impression of hate due to his unfriendly face. In other words, yong sui.

Now why I am acting in such a way?. Reason no.1

1. I NEVER accept his ways of thinking and running the house.

- Mr. Anus is very up-tight, unfriendly, hard to negotiate, calculative, selfish, a bastard and talk way too much. Example in this situation: Friend In need of something important

Friend: Anus, can you lend me something? It's an emergency.
Anus: You already know the answer I won't lend you because I am a realistic person.

This my fellow reader, is a fucktard, a fucktard that thinks he is cool talking this way, a fucktard that scared people away not because of his smart mouth but because of his idiocy.

It's a NO. But It's with attitude and stupidly reflects all of your personalities. By just few of these words I could list at least a few bad things about him.

1. Anus. His name explains all.

2. Scrooge. In order to save his few cents of Ink, he chose to hurt his housemates. In my honest opinion, we will be living and sharing together for a year. If he talks like that it will only show that he is.....

3 An idiot. Idiots comes in alot of shapes and sizes but this came from an arsehole. If only he could share his belongings and enjoy the moment of helping someone in need. Now, I am dealing with someone that would rather save his few cents for a good deed. He could sleep in under the highway for all I care. I just hoped that one day he would desperately need my help.

4. Foul Mouth. Just like an anus, his mouth smells like one. " You know I am a very realistic person." Who the hell talks like that. He failed as a chinese, he doesn't even have a skill of rejecting someone.

5. He don't care, he only treats us as housemates.

After a week of his commanding tones and stupid comments. I snapped. I came out with a plan to tame him and evalueate himself all over again. Actually I never really plan but it's shaping out because I can't take it anymore.

Like any other great plan you have to affect someone morale before you strike you see. You need to show them you are not simple. It all happens while I am driving them to dinner.

Anus: Look! Beauties! Chicks! Stop the car, come one let's go down.
Me: Okay but on you are own if you are going down now.
Anus: By the look in your face I could tell you are not going to wait for me right?
Me: Of course! You are nothing but a housemate to me. You are nothing.
Anus: ....

The conversation should have ended during I said "You are on your own." Instead he chose to challenge me. As conclusion, you never mess with the driver especially when he is in a foul mood.

All of you migh have noticed that I am not online for at least three weeks. I shall now explain the situation.
First week of Uni : Apply streamyx with a dealer.
Second week: Pending, Started to panicked due to assignment.
Third week: Went to TM Point susbscribed again and got it 2 days later.

and his status: Not a single fart from the streamyx for the rest 3 weeks.

I clearly draw the line now because anyone that has the Internet now basically has a privileged of calling the shots.

I said staright on his face, I shall not share the line with you because of two simple reasons.
You mentioned you are a leech that keeps downloading stuff non stop.
Second, you use the phrase, "Once I open my download, all of you don't even need to use because I'll used up all the bandwith."

He panicked, everyone panicked It is the third week of assignment but they have no signs or news from streamyx.

Eventually until one of my housemates told me that having to share for 4 people line it's expensive. Something inside me doesn't feel right, I felt that I had cause him to spend more money, and he looks like from a poor family.

So I decided to share the line with my friends along with Mr. Anus. Of course he will eat up the bandwith, but since it's my Internet. I get to lay down the rules. The agreement is,
1. None of you should argue about the Internet if one is slowing the other, we will all close the download.
2. If anyone refuse to listen and still causing ruckus about the Internet. I will take the line and use it on my own.
3. Nothing is above the rules. Even I have to listen.

In order to keep my promise to the housemates eventhough the line is slow sometimes, we have to know our limit because we are sharing more than five here along with the 1 MB line.

So what I am doing now is, tame Mr.Anus and then prove to my housemates that he is an anus.

Since he is in KL right now, and everyone of my other housemates claimed the line is faster without him. Everyone was jumping about happily due to the speed.

Bottom line: All I want to do is to prove that I am not a selfish person who wants to have my line alone. Instead there is someone with his face as thick as his butt is forcing me to do so.

So, what you think?

5 comments:

Benjamin C. said...

CHAOTIC GOOD

Unknown said...

heck its Chaotic Good alrite..you sure showed Anus lol

Alan said...

lolz ... you raped him good ... XD

Benjamin C. said...

now now guys.
lets be civilised,
when you use the word

rape

ziwen raping him came into mind.
and thats not good...

he didn't DID he?

Alan said...

=.=|| ... i don't mean rape as in poking his stick into his hole ... lolz ... XD